Monday, January 7, 2013

Chasing the wind



 Sun comes up and sets down every day. Making cup of coffee…Smells great… Through the window the same sight…it’s cold and dark, may begin to rain every second and the wind is blowing so strong as if it will blow me from my own couch…yeah…of course…autumn is here now.
Nothing has changed. Another sunrise and new hope for something to change and all these little girl dreams to become real. But still the same schedule… coffee…start button on my pc…some breakfast because of the new diet and late some fitness exercises. We have to be well-shaped and in good state of mind – that helps in every situation.
The wind is blowing severely. Let the mind fly away with it while standing in the warm and cozy room on the same shabby couch staring through the window. There is no end…everything is a new beginning and as long as we are dreaming we are here…we are real…and we can change the world…not the world itself but our own world for sure. Because it’s in every women’s nature to chase the wind without any fear. I’m happy with my own autumn because I caught my wind and fell in love…although I prefer not to call it falling…just chasing the wind…

No comments:

Post a Comment